Wednesday, December 27, 2006

This is the last post on the pink slippers (maybe)


Here they are, ladies and gentlemen. I know you've been dying to get a glimpse of them. Yes, that is the price tag under the black blotch. The marker didn't quite completely cover the cost, so I know that the in-laws spent at least $19.99 on me this year.


The incomparable Rose has agreed to give my battery-powered footwear a good home, so today they were sent on their way to the City of Brotherly Love (that is Philadelphia, right?). During the course of our communication back and forth regarding this, Rose stated "I get looks when I take out the trash in do-me pumps, I can only IMAGINE the admiring glances with these!" Rose, WE WANT TO SEE PICTURES, PLEASE!!


I do actually have some thoughts on the slippers, and what they say about the relationship I have with my in-laws... but I'm tired, and the alarm starts buzzing at 5:30am. So for now, you'll have to be satisfied with the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want you to continue posting about the slippers every month until next Xmas.

Crunchy said...

Hey girl,

Love the pink vibrating slippers.

Have I changed all that much over the years? Just wondering because I seem to scare the CRAP out of old friends from high school(Beavercreek specifically)

Anyway I've tried to leave comments several times and blogspot doesn't like me :((

I love ya and hope the new year brings more profound thoughts.

Heather