Monday, December 18, 2006

Fw: ANNA is online now, waiting for your reply, Russian dating

It's always an adventure, coming to work Monday morning and reading the e-mails that have come in over the weekend....

----- Forwarded by Ruth/Casa de Insurance/US on 12/18/2006 08:10 AM -----

          "ANNA Pavlova" <ilmanagista@virgilio.it>
          12/15/2006 05:38 PM

To

mailto:Ruth@Casa

cc


Subject

ANNA is online now, waiting for your reply, Russian dating

hello there! Id like to tell a a little about myself. By character I am sensitive, romantic, sometimes passionate, sometimes down-to-earth, serious and playful with a great sense of humor and a loving heart. I believe in miracle and think we should be sensitive to beautiful moments in life. I am kind, tolerant to people, understanding and never hypocritical. I am very active, young lady loving life and
everything that surrounds me every day. If you like sport, be ready for an active life with hiking, camping, swimming. I love music and dancing. Most of all I value decency in a man, his hearfulness, his ability to understand, to be trustworthy in relationship. I feel that only kind, caring and reliable, sincere and faithful man able to win my heart. He should have decent heart and a bright sense of humor, similarity
of interests and having something more to show me. Partnership is the main principle for me, where both of the partners support, understand and complete each other. I am sure it'll make our relationship strong and successful for many more years.

May I ask few questions to you, if you're interested in me?
1) What are you searching for in a woman who's next to you?
2) What are your plans about visiting Russia?
3) Do you prefer to have correspondence or to have a talk by the phone?
4) Do you want to build a family and what is the most important thing for you in building it?
5) Are you ready to start something new with me?

Please, I am waiting for your response to

admin@messagevillesite.info

What do you think about it?
ANNA




No comments: