Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Warning: This may be T.M.I...............

Well 2008 is certainly starting off with a bang.

I was up at about 6am to go to the bathroom. I figured I'd be in there for a few minutes, if you know what I mean, so I grabbed my cell phone for a game of Tetris, to pass the time.

Here's the T.M.I. ...

Because our house is small and our plumbing is loud, quite often if someone is up during the night for a... number 1, the toilet is left unflushed until the next morning, so that those still asleep aren't woken up by the deafening swishing and swirling, and subsequent refilling of the tank.

Don't judge me. You do it, too. You know you have.

So, yes, I'm sure by now you can guess where the phone ended up going. Because that's the way things in my life happen. It is sanitized and dry now (as is my left hand), but the damn thing won't turn on.

Aces.

3 comments:

T. Paulina said...

THAT is just too funny for stinking words! OMG!!!!!!

Now, FYI, Please refer to my list of 100 things you may or may not know about me when it comes to the toilet flushing thing.

Happy New Year!!!!

justrose said...

it would happen to me. i once found a pair of tweezers which had dropped in there months before. the other day, i wasn't sure if i was using them.

happy new year!!!!

Lori said...

One thing about it - you day had definatey opportunity to improve after that!

We keep handheld games in our study room. Suduko, Tetris, and Solitaire. As far as I know, none of them have had a dunking.

Jack's PDA got soaked one time, we thought it was a goner for sure. Eventually, though, everything dried out and it started working again. It took it a few days, though.