Saturday, July 07, 2007

Yes, another new template. What do you think? This probably won't be the last change, which is why I haven't updated the links, so please don't take offense.

I know it's annoying to find something different everytime you visit. I feel as if I'm in a state of flux right now, and I'm trying to find something that just screams RUTH!!!!

Does the red background make it hard to read? And I'm not hip on all that empty space to the right, although it lets the pattern of the template show through nicely.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I like the brightness of it. The white lettering is very easy to read on it, too.

There are sooooo many templates out there to try. I imagine you'll go through a few of them before you find one that you really like. Don't worry about annoying anybody - it's kind of fun to open up the page and see something new. :o)

T. Paulina said...

I'ts nice... very pretty... and definitely easy on the eyes... love the splash of color!