Monday, September 04, 2006

WELL CRAP ON A FUCKING CRACKER!

Of course.

My first real day of vacation... Saturday and Sunday don't truly count, because I would've had those off anyways. And maybe today doesn't really count, since it's a holiday... BUT STILL!!

I'm being punished for taking time off work.

My poor, innocent little son has a temperature of 101.5 degrees. Thankfully, we have not had many fevers to deal with over the course of his short life. The reverse of that is that, when he does have a fever, I start to freak out a little bit (like I'm doing now!).

Last year when I took a whole week off at one time, the husband and I both came down with a God-awful stomach flu at the same time. For two days, the boy had the run of the house.

Now this.

Children's Tylenol has been forced down the throat... we'll do another temperature check in a few hours (which will be a joy for both him AND me, as I'm sure you can imagine!)... please God let this go away without a trip to the doctor.

1 comment:

T. Paulina said...

How's it going Ruth?? Hope the little on is feeling better!!