Friday, June 20, 2008

Pay it Forward...

A friend who posts on Xanga (and who comments here as Just Me - I'd link her here but she's had stalker issues and prefers to keep things private) posted this challenge on her blog. I agreed to participate, so I'm posting it here -

The principle (if you’ve never heard of PIF) : Here are the rules: I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blogs. I have an idea of what the gift will be, and you'll receive it within a month. You have to be willing to send me your mailing address to participate - if you're game, leave a comment and send me an e-mail with your address!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm in. Missed Just Me's PIF by 2 comments...

This is gonna' be cool! Now, if I could just find 3 people who read my blog... :o)

T. Paulina said...

I'll play... You do know my address, don't you... it hasn't changed in 25+ years