Monday, March 19, 2007

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

I was off work last week and had planned to blog, blog, blog, but then suddenly the week was over. My house is not much cleaner now than it was before last week, nor is my son any closer to being toilet trained. Today, I had to return to work and endure the endless "HOW WAS YOUR VACATION?!? DID YOU GO ANYWHERE?!?" inquiries.

Ugh.

The BEAUTIFUL, SLEEK 30GB iPod has been out of the box and in use for about 2 weeks now, and it's fabulous. It was inevitable. I don't know why I even pretended like there was a chance I'd return it.

The EYEBROW, I'm sorry to say, is not regenerating as quickly as I'd like it to. It's definitely starting to come back, but I wish it would hurry up. Although I've become a master at filling in the missing portion with an eyebrow pencil, I'm tired of being so paranoid about it that I carry said eyebrow pencil around in my pocket, ready to re-apply at any time. Honestly, it's a little exhausting.

I've been in my head too much lately... way too much. My husband and I have been fighting horribly. I don't know what's wrong with us. We've lost our mojo, and I'm starting to wonder if it's ever going to come back. I hate that thought, but there you have it. I'm trying to convince him that the opinion of an objective third party (read: marriage counseling) would be beneficial, but I've not won that argument yet. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

1 comment:

Twyla said...

Yey! An update. :-)
Last week was March Break here for the kids, and I thought I was going to get all kinds of things done since I didn't have to run Jenna to school, but I must have been nuts. It was way worse having kids home all week and I didn't accomplish anything either.
I had a feeling the iPod was here to stay. You enjoy it girl. :-)
Now the eyebrow thing...those things take FOREVER to grow back.
Sorry that things aren't going well for you and your hubby. I honestly don't have much advice. But I've heard that the key to a successful marriage is to never fall out of love with each other at the same time. I guess that's what happened to me. I hope things get better for you...I have my fingers crossed. :-)