Friday, November 03, 2006

FAVE FOTO FRIDAY!

My dear friend Mou has his picture up on his blog, so I certainly hope he doesn't mind me posting one here. This picture of us was taken at the wedding of my brother and sister-in-law back in 1987. A few years after that, I went back to the photographer who'd taken the picture and had two copies made. I gave one to Mou for Christmas that year, and the other has been displayed prominently ever since in whatever place I've called home. Contrary to what everyone thinks upon seeing the picture, I WAS NOT touching his backside when the photo was snapped, I'd slapped him on the back, not the a$$!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that picture! Thanks for posting it! God, was I ever that young?!?

...and thin...sigh...

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you were having so much fun. I love looking at old pictures. I still pull mine out all the time and reminisce. :-)