Monday, July 28, 2008

Lessons in Parenting #357

Per the nurse at the Poison Control Hotline, the only hazzard posed to your child by Play-doh that has been ingested is the possibility that it will get stuck in the throat/esophagus/food pipe when going down. If you find that your child perhaps has eaten some, give them something to drink. If it goes down okay with no problems swallowing, they're okay, and the Play-doh will eventually work its way out... naturally... you know what I mean.

I consider it a minor victory that the boy is 4 1/2 years old and I've only talked to the Poison Control center once...

3 comments:

Teresa Paulina said...

OMG!! LOL you're doing good babe!

Lori said...

Bwahahaha! That's good!

Just Me said...

Go Ruth! hehehe....naturally....... cracks me up