Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Working, working, working

Working (still) on the five memorable nights tag from Twyla.  Is it sad that I'm 37 years old and having this much trouble coming up with 5 nights of my life that seem worth writing about.  Hmmm...  I'm trying not to put too much thought into that.
 
Working on a post about the new job I have at the Casa de Insurance.
 
Working, working, working at the Casa de Insurance, because with this new job my hours have changed slightly, which means I'm getting home a little later in the day. 
 
BUT finally some good news...  yes, potty training news...  things seem to be looking up on that front, AND the preschool where the boy is enrolled is willing to work with him, at least for a few weeks, to see how things go.  The husband called them Monday to un-enroll the boy because of the potty training issue, and they said, "No don't do that!  The teacher he'll be with is wonderful!!  At least bring him for the first few weeks to see how things go, and if it's not working out you can pull him out for a while and bring him back later in the fall."
 
This is such a relief, you can't imagine.  Or maybe you can, because I'm sure you're as sick of hearing about the potty training as I am of dealing with it!
 
More soon - I promise!

1 comment:

Lori said...

That's great news about the potty training! Maybe being around other children who are already using the bathroom will inspire yours to do the same.

I'm in town for a day or two - think I'm going to a movie with the teenager tonight. Wanna' do something Friday night?